BK21 Post-Doctoral Research Positions
BK21 Mathematical Sciences Division at Seoul National University is offering one-year post-doctoral fellowship to a limited number of researchers in all fields of mathematics. The positions are funded by BK21 project. Candidates should hold a Ph.D degree or complete Ph.D programs no later than by August 2007.
Salary will be given according to BK21 project guidelines. The successful applicants are required to carry out all the duties imposed for the development of BK21 Mathematical Science Division, and on completing the fellowship, submit a form of research reports and list of research papers made during the appointed period.
To apply for the position, please submit the following materials before the closing date of June 18, 2007 arrived only.
- CV including research achievements, academic background and experience, contact information with phone number, and other personal information.
- Two letters of recommendations which applicants should arrange to be sent directly to the address at the end.
- Statements of research plan with specific description of research area, objectives, and methodology either in Korean or in English.
- Abstract of Ph.D thesis
- List of publications complete with article title, journal title, publication year, and page numbers.
- Other relevant information that applicants feel necessary for evaluating his/her own research capability (for example, list of preprints or reprints)
Please send applications and all the inquires to :
BK21 Mathematical Science Division
School of Mathematical Sciences
Seoul National University
Seoul 151-747 Korea
Fax: 82-2-887-4694(Attn: Yun Ji Yeon)