The Office of International Affairs (OIA) of Seoul National University invites outstanding international relations professionals to apply for the following position.
Position: Manager of International Cooperation and Partnerships
Salary: Commensurate with experience (Salary level: 35 40 million won/year)
- Master's/Doctoral Degree and 5+ years of related work experience
- Native fluency in English. Bilingual proficiency in English and Korean preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to manage high priority international relationships
- Related experience in areas such as international cooperation, contract negotiation and writing, project management, formal correspondence and editing preferred
Please send the following documents by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 02)880-8632. Application materials should be submittedno later than 18:00, Wednesday March 7, 2007.
- Resume and cover letter in both English and Korean
- Brief 1-2 page(s) writing sample (non-fiction)
- Scanned copy or photocopy of academic degrees (university diplomas) and university transcripts
- Certificate of Employment, if applicable
- English Proficiency Test Score Report (one of the following English proficiency tests: TOEFL, TOEIC, TEPS) (Foreign nationals from English speaking countries are exempt from this requirement.)